KDVs range of Rotork & Limitorque electric linear actuators provides a powered process control operator suitable for most control valve types and sizes.
• Electrically powered.
• High performance, continuous unrestricted modulation duty.
• High resolution and repeatability.
• Comparable life to pneumatic operators.
• Optional bus interfaces available.
• Comprehensive data-logging.
• Watertight IP68 and explosion proof enclosures.
• Programmable fail-to-position option.
• Separate, double sealed terminal compartment.
• Optional ‘Intrinsically Safe’ control & instrumentation compatible.
• Non-intrusive setup/calibration using Blue-tooth.
• Optional manual override.
• Also available in Quarter-turn configuration
For simple control operations up to 25 kN KDV supplies PSL electric valve actuators.
The cover and switching mechanism design allows for a wider range of applications, more space for electronics and reduced cost.
• Robust design
• Long service life at high load
• Simple adjustment
• Centralised switching and sensor units allow easy access.